Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Making the decision to return to school was difficult. In my heart I knew that I needed to improve myself if I wanted to excel,but I also knew that I had responsibilities. School has greatly impacted the way that I approach my schedule. I must now try to balance my home life as well as my studies. I must admit that it is not always easy and at times I struggle and I get stressed out. I try to remember that I need to step back and evaluate and make changes when needed. My weakness and my strength is that I try to take on everything and handle things myself(Iam a bit of a perfectionist, I like everything to be in its place) and I don't always ask for help when I have overextended myself. I must learn to prioritize and delegate so that I don't get overwhelmed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment